IN URGENT CASES

IN URGENT CASES, you can twit me in @MRobles

lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

English Grammar Lessons

Hi guys, you have to go to this site and do the 6 exercises.  You have to bring to class printed or done it at hand for this Tuesday 20.
English Grammar Lessons: "The imperative

We can use the imperative to give a direct order.

Take that chewing gum out of your mouth.
Stand up straight.
Give me the details.
We can use the imperative to give instructions.

Open your book.
Take two tablets every evening.
Take a left and then a right.
We can use the imperative to make an invitation.

Come in and sit down. Make yourself at home.
Please start without me. I'll be there shortly.
Have a piece of this cake. It's delicious.
We can use the imperative on signs and notices.

Push.
Do not use.
Insert one dollar.
We can use the imperative to give friendly informal advice.

Speak to him. Tell him how you feel.
Have a quiet word with her about it.
Don't go. Stay at home and rest up. Get some sleep and recover.
We can make the imperative 'more polite' by adding 'do'.

Do be quiet.
Do come.
Do sit down.
exercise 1

exercise 2

exercise 3

exercise 4

exercise 5

exercise 6"

'via Blog this'

17 comentarios:

  1. Soy Galicia González Melissa Daniela del 403A, mi nueva cuenta de gmail es: gonidaniela.eisa@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi my name is cinthya yael ayala hernandez 403 A teacher my address gmail is cinthyayaelayalahernandez@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello. I'm Alicia Guadalupe Rodríguez Lomelí of group: 403A
    My new e-mail is alicaia.96@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi teacher this is my gmail
    jorch1996@gmail.com
    valladares sanchez jorge 403 A

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello my name is Toledo Rodriguez Dany
    my group is: 403
    my e-mail is danytoledorodriguez@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Soy Martinez López Lucero, del grupo 403, este es mi correo de gmailes: martinez.lopez.lucero@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. OK, I´ve taken note of your new emails. Lucero, I need your account number, can you write it here?

    With your new emails, I´ll send you the invitations for Google Groups and Docs.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi again, I´ve already sent them but apparently you can get into with your previous emails because they told me this:

    2 people are already members and will not receive invitations - view
    yuliiana.ramirez33@gmail.com, alicaia.96@gmail.com
    2 people are already members using alternate email addresses, and will not receive invitations - view
    keniasimons@gmail.com, danytoledorodriguez@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. francisco javier espinos gutierrez my e-mail is: pakkodrakko@gmail.com 403 A

    ResponderEliminar
  12. hello. I'm López Guzmán Jorge Gustavo of group: 403A
    My new e-mail is gusssuffle@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. hello
    I'm Padilla Cerezo Rodrigo
    group 403 A
    My e-mail is
    aerodrigoth@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. OK, Javier, Gustavo y Rodrigo I got your new emails, I´ll send the invitations for the Google sites, docs and groups. See you and do your homework.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. hello teacher i´m, cinthya yael ayala hernendez 403A also wanted to know if personal information is to be put in google docs

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Maestra Marsella. Ya hemos creado el formulario, mi equipo está formado por:
    Mendoza Ramírez José Eutiquio.
    Medina Pérez Gabriela.
    Quintana Martínez Hector Antonio.
    Nieto Labana Jonathan Abel.
    Gladis Jazmín.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Yael, you can upload your personal information to Google groups and when the Salonenlinea can be accessed, you upload it there.

    Gaby, where is your Form? Did I check it? what is the topic? Where did you upload it? Did you share it with me? Because I haven´t received any link.

    ResponderEliminar